Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Starbucks 1st Avenue and Pike Street, Seattle, WA

Starbucks 1st Avenue and Pike Street, Seattle, WA

The 1912 Starbucks was so busy and crowded I found myself here, it was nice, quiet relaxing, and I found myself here a few times during my visit to Seattle. During all my visits I stayed for a while.

During my first visit I enjoyed an anniversairy blend clover, pretty bold for me but nice for sipping while i read the paper.

The baristas were very helpful and patient while everyone in line figured out what they wanted, I assume they get a lot of tourists.

I didn't see the baristas come out and clean, but everything was neat. The condiment area was a little messy.

One thing I noticed was all the Starbucks in Seattle compost and recycle, that is very uncommon in Pennsylvania.

I purchased a clover, and some mugs.












No comments: