Thursday, June 3, 2010

Starbucks Snacks - lucy's cookies

This blog post was inspired by Starbucks Melody's blog post Once again exploring the snack aisle: Lucy’s Cinnamon Thin cookies (@Lucys_Tweets)

Dr. Lucy’s gluten-free cookies website

@Lucys_Tweets on twitter

May 28th Breakfast;

grande soy no water chai latte (without my personal cup, sadness)



and lucy's Sugar Cookies






I finally found some in a Starbucks! I had been looking since Melody's post.

There were very sugary and oat-ish, like sweet granola bars. They were also very crunchy and best for dunking.

Purchased to eat later:

Chocolate Chip - same flavor profile as the sugar cookies, but with chocolate




Cinnamon Thins - have not tried yet


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've yet to have tried these cookies but having seen them on Starbucks Melody's blog and now yours, I'm going to have to try them!