Thursday, June 3, 2010

Starbucks VIA Ready Brew Iced

Here is the Starbucks Site on VIA

The Starbucks VIA Ready Brew Iced Sweetened is not yet listed

I got a sample today, and was really excited to try it since I read Starbucks Melody's blog post on the topic: Iced Via Ready Brew is the hot Starbucks news

When I poured it out it had a LOT of sugar granules, I was afraid they wouldn't dissolve in the cold water fountain water, but they did.

If I didn't know better I would say someone made coffee in a automatic brewer and added some sugar and threw it in the fridge. It's not great, but it is very nice and smooth and refreshing. It's sweet, noticeably so, but not overwhelming.

Please note: not a huge plain coffee fan, and I don't frequently get iced coffee at Starbucks.





No comments: