Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Starbucks - Philadelphia Premium Outlets

Philadelphia Premium Outlets
18 Lightcap Road
1039
Pottstown, PA 19464 US

My sister and I went to the outlet to return a pair of shoes that was two lefts, or two rights, either way we wanted a whole set. While there we got a chai tea and iced tea lemonade. The store was packed, but moving at a good clip. everything was pretty clean and well stocked, but the baristas were to the point, not a third place welcoming, but well done drinks with efficiency. There was outdoor seating.




3 comments:

Mike Crimmins said...

The outside shot looks almost exactly like the Starbucks at the Chicago Premium Outlets. I had to do a double take.

Kaori said...

Just dropped by your blog to say hi! You seem to travel all over the place. I really like your photos of all the different starbucks stores! I love outdoor seating until it gets cold, then it's the warm couches :-D

AmazonV said...

@Mike I guess all outlets setups are the same!

@Kaori Hello :) I wish I got to travel more, But I enjoy photographing Starbucks when I do

So sorry to you both, I forgot to come out and moderate my posts after reading them.