Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Starbucks Canton-Cobbs Corner Store Review

While I was on vacation in Massachusetts I stopped at the Starbucks Canton-Cobbs Corner, 95 Washington Street, Canton, MA 02021 US

The outside of the store was very nice.

While waiting in line the barista on register chatted with a few regulars in front of me, which made me feel at home. When he rang me out he was cheerful and happy. I got my drink rather swiftly and then was out the door as we were going shopping.

I ordered my usual grande no water soy chai latte. The drink was done perfectly.

The store was clean, and had a large assortment of chairs and tables and looked very comfortable. I loved all the large windows and natural lighting.

There was a prominent and nicely done Iced VIA display in the line area. There was a large island display of merchandise, a rack of beans, the usual pastry and cold case combo before the register, and some baskets of snacks. The cold case was a bit messy and sparse. I am not sure why the baskets of snacks were near the delivery area as it would be hard to select them after you've paid.

Sorry I didn't get pictures of the seating area, my drink, or review the bathrooms!






No comments: